Re: There are still dependencies for python-imaging el5

Joel Andres Granados wrote:
Hi all:

Received two automated email (attached) stating that plone depends on python-imaging for el5. python-imaging for el5 terminated from EPEL due to its existence in both RHEL5 Client and Server. Additionally the mail states that the broken dependency is only valid for ppc, as I don't see the other
arch listed.
Does the plone spec in EPEL have to change?
Does the python-imaging in RHEL5 need modifying of some sort?
Does python-imaging in EPEL/el4 need modifying (some tag I don't know of)?
Or is there some black voodoo magic that is done to fix this?

Regards.
Ok, the second mail talks about docutils instead of plone, but its the same situation as stated above.
Any suggestions?

--
Joel Andres Granados