Re: There are still dependencies for python-imaging el5

Thorsten Leemhuis wrote:
On 24.07.2007 15:56, Joel Andres Granados wrote:
Joel Andres Granados wrote:
Thorsten Leemhuis wrote:
On 24.07.2007 11:14, Joel Andres Granados wrote:
Received two automated email (attached) stating that plone depends on python-imaging for el5. python-imaging for el5 terminated from EPEL due to its existence in both RHEL5 Client and Server. Additionally the mail states that the broken dependency is only valid for ppc, as I don't see the other arch listed.
Reason for that afaics: there is no PPC-EL5Client, thus the package from
it could not be added to the server, thus python-imaging is still
missing on PPC.
strange :-/
python-imaging already in RHEL ppc.

What did you mean exactly? Is it available via RHN these days for PPC
also? Then save yourself the work and don't build it for EPEL-PPC -- our
scripts can't detect that case currently, but it's safe to ignore the
mails in that case.

Its already in the nightlies for RHEL5.1. In the mean time I have build the python-imaging
package in el5 for ppc (only), so I think that takes care of deps for now.

Regards.

--
Joel Andres Granados