Re: alpine package

On Tue, 24 Jul 2007, Stephen John Smoogen wrote:
Cool. You saved me from finishing up my package for review tomorrow.

By all means, jump in on the review and voice any thoughts you have. I had an Alpine package in okay-ish shape (just needed some time to polish it up before review), as well. While I can't sponsor Joshua, I can give some feedback to try and make the package as good as possible. (Conversely, he got some things right that I'll readily acknowledge I'd done wrong in mine. Like I said in the review bug, yay for open source collaboration.) Hopefully a sponsor will come along, too. :-)

     Jima