Re: alpine package

On 7/24/07, Joshua Daniel Franklin <jdf lists gmail com> wrote:
Hello, I am a longtime Red Hat Linux / RHEL sysadmin and I
am interested in participating in EPEL. After reading a lot of
information on the fedoraproject.org website I created a
package for alpine, the Apache-licensed successor to pine:

However, now I think perhaps I was supposed to get a
sponsor before submitting a package.

By the way, do you know if this version of alpine has their webclient
included in it (I have a much older tarball)? I am wanting to look at
that... and if it does, I would suspect you would want to seperate
that out as a sub-package).