final announcement for last check (updated from IRC feedback)

If you use enterprise-class Linux (EL) distributions derived from
Fedora, such as Red Hat Enterprise Linux or CentOS, we have something
very exciting for you.

Ever find yourself rebuilding one of the high-quality Fedora packages
for your EL version because it didn't ship with the EL distro?

Friends, there is a new way.  May we introduce ...

               Extra Packages for Enterprise Linux (EPEL)

EPEL is a community of package maintainers working from inside of
Fedora.  Many are the same people who maintain the Fedora package.  Yet,
there is plenty of room for new packages and contributors.  Currently,
around 1000 packages are available, and we've been growing at the rate
of several dozen packages every week.

  http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/EPEL

How to use EPEL:

  http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/EPEL/FAQ#howtouse

You can look for packages here:

  http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/EPEL/FAQ#WhereIsTheSoftwareRepositoryLocated

Looking for a package not in EPEL or other questions?

  http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/EPEL/FAQ

## 30 ##

--
   Karsten Wade, 108 Editor       ^     Fedora Documentation Project