EPEL 4 and 5 branches for fping

I've got a package (zabbix) in EPEL4 and 5 that has an unsatisfied dependency on fping. I've pinged Chris about it, but haven't heard back, and he's listed in the wiki as "unknown" whether he wants to have anything to do with EPEL or not, so I'm assuming he's not particularly interested, in which case I'd like to have fping branched for EPEL4 and 5, and I'll maintain it.

Thank you,

--
Jarod Wilson
jwilson redhat com