epel-testing can use mirrorlists now

The epel-testing.repo files don't use mirrorlist, so they won't get bit
right now.  But, what strings should we use?  How about:

repo=testing-epel$releasever&arch=$basearch
repo=testing-debug-epel$releasever&arch=$basearch
repo=testing-source-epel$releasever&arch=$basearch

This is what I've enabled in mirrormanager now.

Michael, can you update the epel-testing.repo file to use mirrorlists?

Thanks,
Matt