Official announcement and reality

While discussing the repo layout stuff in the meeting today we were talking about what we'd like to do vs what we can do. And while we're headed to a bodhi/koji updates-testing system MHO is that it will likely be months before that is ready, it's simply an issue of time and not enough workers (though _blah_ may have volunteered, if so please come forward on the list :)

So the question at hand is, do we wait for these tools, or try to do the best with what we've got knowing that we have a long term plan. After all, many of us have been using EPEL for a couple of months already.

   -Mike