Re: Readme.fedora files in EPEL

Michael Stahnke wrote:
Should README.fedora files be ranamed in EPEL?  It probably isn't too
big of a deal, but I was looking through a package and wondered.

Maybe we need to enforcing calling it README.distribution or a generic name like in the Fedora packaging guidelines that so EPEL can reuse the content or atleast the file name without any issues.

Rahul