Re: xfce for EPEL?

Kevin Fenzi wrote:
On Wed, 27 Jun 2007 14:06:25 -0600
orion cora nwra com (Orion Poplawski) wrote:

Has anyone been working on xfce for EPEL?

Yeah.

I wasn't sure if I wanted to push it out for EPEL or not. CentOS has it available in their extras repository now.
I am leaning toward going ahead and adding to EPEL (at least 5) and
trying to keep it in sync with the CentOS versions. Any thoughts/Opinions?
kevin

Hmm, somehow forgot about CentOS extras. In this case I don't really care where it comes from as long as it's available. I suppose this all falls under the larger repo cooperation issue...

--
Orion Poplawski
3380 Mitchell Lane                  orion cora nwra com