EPEL acceptance policy

Michael Stahnke mastahnke at gmail.com
Tue Mar 13 01:29:55 UTC 2007

Does CentOS or another distro recompile/package the other RH channels
that are not RHEL?  I mean, if EPEL is people looking for best-effort
supported packges, might they want the application server under
best-effort rather than through a pay channel?  I am not saying we
should replace the channels, really I am mostly curious.

MIKE