[users] Dropping the repotag

Thorsten Leemhuis fedora at leemhuis.info
Sun Mar 18 14:06:38 UTC 2007

Dag Wieers schrieb:
> Maybe the below discussion could help introduce the repotag in EPEL.
>
> Please let me know when the repotag will be decided for EPEL

As I told you in
https://www.redhat.com/archives/epel-devel-list/2007-March/msg00242.html

Please bring that up to the Fedora Packaging committee on
fedora-packaging at redhat.com, those guys are the ones that are
responsible for the Packaging Standard used in both EPEL and Fedora.

The offer still stands: I can forward this discussion/your mail there if
you want. But the only position in this stuff I'll take is "Let the
Packaging Committee" decide.

Cu
thl