My thoughts on repotag

Greg Swallow greg at runlevel7.ca
Mon Mar 19 16:48:25 UTC 2007

Michael Schwendt wrote:
> On Mon, 19 Mar 2007 16:05:10 +0100 (CET), Dag Wieers wrote:
> > Releases from different repositories have no relation. (repeat after
me)

> Then they ought not be enabled at once.

Michael.  You made your point clear that you don't care about anything
except EPEL.  Can you please stop posting on the subject, as the
majority of people here are trying to get everyone to work together.
For you, and those like you, that just enable EPEL and nothing else -
the added repotag does no harm.

Dag, I am also interested to know what other issues you have about
working with EPEL.  I would think you'd want to lighten the load a bit -
you do look after a lot of packages ;-)

Thanks,

Greg Swallow