Re: volunteer searched: get mock configs for EPEL into the mock package

On 05/11/2007 08:32 PM, Michael E Brown wrote:
On Thu, May 10, 2007 at 06:52:37AM +0200, Thorsten Leemhuis wrote:
On 09.05.2007 22:20, Manuel Wolfshant wrote:
On 05/09/2007 09:53 PM, Thorsten Leemhuis wrote:
mock ships config files for EPEL4 but none for EPEL5 afaics. Is anyone
willing to prepare and test EPEL5 config files and submitting them via
bugzilla to the mock maintainer for inclusion?
count on me for that,
thx

I already have used mock to locally rebuild ssmtp before submitting to EPEL-5.
any specific procedure to be applied or posting the centos-5.cfg is enough ?
Well, the config should probably follow the scheme the existing EPEL-4
config file from current mock uses (find it attached).

If you have one open a bug against mock and tell him that we would be
very glad if that file could be added quickly in all major mock
branches; if the maintainer doesn't react within a few days please let
me know.

Clark Williams and I are the mock maintainers. I havent seen a bug on
this yet, but can put this in.
Two things:
 -- I am at RH Summit in San Diego right now and wont be able to get to
 this until I get back
 -- We have a permissions problem on the git repository where I cannot
 commit and I'm waiting for resolution from the fedora guys on that.
 (They appear to be really busy right now with F7)
The computer I perform tests on is offline too, so I'll proceed with my promise next week.

   Manuel