Proposal: Repository Community Collaboration Statement

Sat May 12 19:08:14 UTC 2007

On Fri, 2007-05-11 at 13:47 +0100, Tim Jackson wrote:
> Rex Dieter wrote:
>
> > Tim Jackson wrote:
> >> Repository Community Collaboration Statement
> >
> > +1000000!  Fantastically awesome, imho.
>
> Thanks for the support Rex. But is there really nobody else who is
> interested in this or has any comments? Either way? From either EPEL or
> other repos? I won't be offended if everyone thinks it's a waste of time
> and energy, but I was hoping that it might offer a positive way forward
> and any constructive comments are welcome.

Thanks for the time you took to write this. It was a breath of fresh air
and very positive.

I would support it. There is nothing there (I think) that I'm already
not doing (sigh, or at least doing my best to do...).

-- Fernando (Planet CCRMA)