Re: From the Summit

After I saw rhx launch (on redhat.com) I too thought all of those
applications should be in Fedora at least.  I was sad to find the 3 I
was looking at were not  packaged for Fedora.  I might look into
packaging one or two of them, though since I know little about them at
this point, I might not be the greatest fit.

Either way, glad to hear there was some interest regarding EPEL at the
summit. Thanks for the update Mike!

stahnma