Re: Proposal: Repository Community Collaboration Statement

Patrice Dumas wrote:
On Sun, May 13, 2007 at 11:40:22PM +0530, Rahul Sundaram wrote:
If folks are happy with it I will help drive this through FESCo and Fedora Project board after getting some feedback. Any further comments?

Something I liked in the previous proposal was that it could also apply
to other repo maintainers (unless I don't remember well). Now it seems
to be fedora centric.

If the goal is to get other repository maintainers we need to get them to agree to it specifically. We can't impose that without their explicit support.

This policy page IMO is purely from the Fedora project perspective that we do ack that such collaboration is a good idea. I don't think there is any question whatsoever that third party repository maintainer's would support such a policy statement. Nevertheless I have added a additional section to gather feedback.

Rahul