Re: Proposal: Repository Community Collaboration Statement

Thorsten Leemhuis wrote:

My biggest concern: I think a "Repository Community Collaboration
Statement" nothing that should be specific to EPEL.

I agree. What's the concern? My proposal had nothing to do with EPEL in it. OK, it mentioned Fedora/RHEL derived distros, but it was intentionally repo-agnostic.

On the Fedora-site it should be signed by Fedora itself, to cover
> both Fedora repos and EPEL.

Yes.

Tim