Proposal: Repository Community Collaboration Statement

Thorsten Leemhuis fedora at leemhuis.info
Mon May 14 06:27:35 UTC 2007

On 14.05.2007 08:03, Tim Jackson wrote:
> Thorsten Leemhuis wrote:
>
>> My biggest concern: I think a "Repository Community Collaboration
>> Statement" nothing that should be specific to EPEL.
> I agree. What's the concern? [...]

The concern is issued was this:

>> On the Fedora-site it should be signed by Fedora itself, to cover
>  > both Fedora repos and EPEL.

So it should in addition be discussed somewhere else and not on the
epel-specific list, where most Fedora-Contributors don't see it. But we
are trying to solve a issue that came up here, so in parts it's okay to
discuss it here, too.

But we still don't know what Dag, Axel and others think about it...

CU
thl