repotags proposal

Stephen John Smoogen smooge at gmail.com
Sun May 20 18:23:31 UTC 2007

Could we please cut the animosity here. If people have nothing nice to
say to each other, its time for everyone to sit in their corners for a
while (and yes I have been spending the last week dealing with 5 year
olds). At this point, the conversations between the various distro
people has reached about the same level.

If one side were to point out that the sky was blue, the others will
point out that they saw it that way first. And if others points out
that water is wet, the other side will point out that this is a corner
case since steam and ice are not technically wet.

We are becoming the poster children for Microsoft's next ad campaign:
'What Open Source Community Really Is'...