Re: Log from yesterdays (20070523) EPEL SIG meeting

On Thu, May 24, 2007 at 03:06:44PM -0500, Mike McGrath wrote:
> Axel Thimm wrote:
>
> The more appropriate time to make these comments is at the meetings.  I
> don't like that you've made me look like a bad guy in your comments.

I'm not making you look like a bad guy, I just quoted what you were
saying in the meeting. And I won't be attending meetings just to
police what is being said.

> I'm sorry things didn't go as you expected them to.

Yes, me too, and it looks like many people feel that way. But anyway
that's life. We should wrap up and move on.
--
Axel.Thimm at ATrpms.net