dag, axel somefrom from centos, let's please meet on LinuxTag (Re: Log from yesterdays (20070523) EPEL SIG meeting)

Dag Wieers dag at wieers.com
Sun May 27 12:56:52 UTC 2007

On Sat, 26 May 2007, Thorsten Leemhuis wrote:

> Dag, Axel, what do you think?

I didn't need a mail for that, I was planning to talk to you anyhow :)
The whole debate not only started completely wrong (my fault) it
turned out in something that caused even more pain.

Problem is that what is evident for us (Axel, me and others), is mostly
new to most people in Fedora and EPEL. And the communication did not
always reflect that where it should have. Mainly because I preconceived
some things (which became true after the fact :))

Sure I'm interested to meet. Remember that, contrary to FOSDEM, I plan to
be at the booth after I promised it! So I prefer to hold meetings and
extra activities outside of the exhibition hours.

PS If required, we have a small appartement close to the LinuxTag fair
that (at least on picture) looks big enough to host a handful of people.