Re: Questions about EPEL Distribution

On Fri, Nov 02, 2007 at 03:05:57PM +0000, Mark McLoughlin wrote:

> 	(I guess it's a similar notion to an Everything ISO for Fedora ... I've
> lost track of what happened to that idea)

It is distributed in bittorrent unless I am wrong. But EPEL+RHEL is not
the same than 'Everything ISO for Fedora' since 'Everything ISO for Fedora'
only happened in a merged world. I guess that you can use the fedora
compose tool to do the same for RHEL+EPEL (it is called pungi, if this
hasn't changed).

--
Pat