Re: mock 0.8.9 for EPEL-5

On 11/20/2007 09:53 PM, Michael E Brown wrote:
All,
    Mock 0.8.9 is sitting in the upstream git repository. I have tested
this version on RHEL5, and it appears to work satisfactorily there. I
have fixed the last remaining issue that I have seen on RHEL.

[...]
I've been using version 0.8.7 in Fedora 7 since released and after being pointed to the new way of adding "-j 3" for parallel make, I am extremely happy with it. The speed difference is noticeable. What I would have liked to see and I think that is worth including is a simple Readme with a couple of common examples on how to add options (the new way) to .conf files. Bottom line, I am very much in favor of including the new version in EPEL. I don't believe the few differences in config are worth forcing 7yrs worth of maintenance of the old (and broken) version.