Re: mock 0.8.9 for EPEL-5

On 11/20/2007 11:42 PM, Michael E Brown wrote:

If there is a large contingent of people running mock on EL-4, I would
be happy to update mock on EL-4 to latest if there is A) demand, and B)
somebody who is willing to test and (possibly) submit patches if there
are issues.
I do not know how many people run mock in EL-4 / Centos 4, but I will be more than happy to help you testing. Maybe I also learn a bit of python with this occasion...