Re: mock 0.8.9 for EPEL-5

On 11/20/2007 11:54 PM, Rex Dieter wrote:
Michael E Brown wrote:

There is a head-scratcher. I *thought* that it was rpmbuild's
responsibility to automatically detect the number of processors in the
system and add this flag, if necessary.

Yes, %{_smp_mflags} gets defined automatically
Could it be that the option is defined automatically in koji (plague?) but not on my box? I had a package not compiling with -j3 and I detected it only after adding the said option to mock config.