Re: mock 0.8.9 queued for EPEL-5 build

On Nov 20, 2007, at 7:06 PM, Michael E Brown wrote:

Mock users,
   I have queued up a build of mock-0.8.9 for EPEL-5.

   Please note the configuration changes listed in the original
announcement. The main one that may affect some users is the change to
how .rpmmacros is populated.

Other than that, the notes about backwards-incompatible command line
changes no longer apply.

   Please test it out and let me know if you find any issues.
--
Michael

Hi Michael, it looks good to me so far. No more logging tracebacks, and I haven't seen any other new issues come up since 0.8.4...

Thanks,
Jeff