yum-cron and CentOS

Hi,

z00dax in #centos-devel made me aware of a issue: EPEL5-testing contains
a yum-cron package since a few days which replaces the package with the
same name from CentOS-base.

As we try to not conflict with CentOS-base I'd say we go the same route
as we did for yum in EPEL4 -- ship the CentOS package with a lower EVR;
then users that want to use the package on RHEL5 can use it while we
don't disturb CenOS.

Comments?

Cu
knurd