Re: Repository cleanups

On Sep 13, 2007, at 9:11 AM, Mike McGrath wrote:

Thorsten Leemhuis wrote:
That reminds me of something else: I haven't seen any "broken deps"
report recently. Mike, Dennis, are they still running regularly? Are
they running only for EPEL stable or also for EPEL testing (whcih they
should IMHO)?

Right now only EPEL stable and they are running there are a couple broken deps in EPEL-[4-5] IIRC.

   -Mike

Some people may hate me for this, but I think running the deps check on testing would be a good idea. Otherwise people may have broken packages there and not know it. Plus, if people get nagged enough, they may get motivated to fix things, import needed packages, etc. :)

-Jeff