Re: Pushing updates to EPEL

David Lutterkort wrote:
I built a couple of packages 9 days ago, but htey are still sitting in
plague with status 'needsign' ... am I missing an additional step ? What
else do I need to do to get the packages added to/updated in EPEL ?

I think you're talking about the rubygem packages? If so they have been pushed to the testing repo:

http://download.fedora.redhat.com/pub/epel/testing/5/i386/rubygem-rake-0.7.3-2.el5.noarch.rpm

   -Mike