Re: RFE: EPEL-testing (disabled) in epel-release?

On 27.09.2007 09:10, Gilboa Davara wrote:

> As the title suggest, will it be possible to ship a new epel-release RPM
> with epel-testing support? (As in fedora-update-testing, it should be
> disabled by default).
> This should add much needed testing to new package releases.

Good idea (I actually though we did that).

But why not ship a separate epel-testing-release package with testing
enabled? Then people just need to install that one using yum and don't
have to modify configuration files (which also avoids rpmnew-files as well).

CU
knurd