Re: add to wishlist: rsyslog

Jos Vos wrote:
On Thu, Sep 27, 2007 at 09:56:25PM +0530, Rahul Sundaram wrote:

It looks like Fedora is moving towards rsyslog, it's already in the development tree, it would be nice to have it in EPEL.
Done.

I already use it (1.18.0-1) on a RHEL5 system, seems to work ok.

The package has to be adapted on a few places to allow it to be installed
along with sysklogd (I guess that should be the goal?)

Would you be interested in being a EPEL contributor?

Rahul