Re: Problem with dependencies between EPEL and RHEL

On Apr 16, 2008, at 7:23 AM, Stepan Kasal wrote:
Hello,
 the fedora-perl-devel-list has received this:

package: amavisd-new - 2.4.5-1.el5.noarch from fedora-epel-5-i386
 unresolved deps:
    perl(Archive::Zip)

I looked at it and found out that perl-Archive-Zip was built for
RHEL-5, but has not been included in RHEL-5-Server.

It is part of RHEL-5-Client, though.

How can I this be resolved?

Thanks in advance,
	Stepan Kasal

Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe last time something like this came up, the RHEL folks were kind enough to make the package available to the Server repo (or whatever RHEL calls it).

-Jeff