Re: Removal request for trousers (now in EL 5.2 with a lower EVR)

On 04.08.2008 16:25, Konstantin Ryabitsev wrote:

I was always under the impression that RHEL and EPEL had an
established working relationship that went both ways -- but perhaps
not all RHEL devs are aware of the work we do with EPEL?

I'd compare the situation with Fedora Extras in the FC1-FC3 timeframe -- some RH employees are well aware of EPEL, other not so much ;-)

CU
knurd