Re: HEADS UP! Erlang will be updated to R12B-1

Hello All!

2008/8/6, Ripta Pasay <epel r8y org>:

>  Howdy all,
>
>  I was wondering if there's an update on the planned err... update to erlang
>  R12. I'm interested in helping out with the effort if any is needed.

I'll plan to update erlang to R12B-3 in the nearest future. However
there is an issue - erlang-java interface. Right now it (due to
historical reasonns) requests of  java-1.5.0-gcj, while EPEL provides
only java-1.4.2-gcj. If anyone could confirm that erlang-java bridge
could work with java-1.4.2-gcj it will be impressive help.

--
With best regards!