Re: Updating packages for dependencies

Toshio Kuratomi schrieb:
* Note: Felix, Luke, and I haven't banged out a definite opinion on what we ideally want to do in this situation yet... since this seems to touch on some rather basic EPEL policy, I thought it needed to be brought here for comment.

A short addition: I asked on the TurboGears mailing list for opinions (nearly every TurboGears users will use formencode too) and got some responses - mainly "update to 1.0.1 was ok, some minor problems":
http://groups.google.com/group/turbogears/browse_thread/thread/bb4411abfc5633a1

fs