request to move newly built packages to EL5 testing public repository

Hi,
   I have built some packages 2 days ago for EPEL5. But, Still i can't
see them appearing in publicly in testing repository.
   Am I missing any guidelines for epel release process? If yes then
please point me to that document.
   Also, how to push testing packages to stable repository?
Thanks & Regards,
Parag.