How do I find out what versions/packages are in the builders?

We're trying to build collectd in EPEL 5.  It fails because the
version of libvirt is missing a symbol which was added relatively
recently.

How do I find out what precise versions of packages are in the EPEL
builders?

Rich.

http://et.redhat.com/~rjones/virt-df/