Re: How do I find out what versions/packages are in the builders?

On Aug 26, 2008, at 2:00 PM, Richard W.M. Jones wrote:

We're trying to build collectd in EPEL 5.  It fails because the
version of libvirt is missing a symbol which was added relatively
recently.

I had that same issue recently when building collectd at work. libvirt on rhel5 has that symbol (virDomainBlockstats or something). The problem is that autoconf is compiling a test program against libvirt, which fails because it can find -lxenstore. Adding xen-devel to the BR of collectd fixes this, but this probably a bug in libvirt.

Ruben