Re: How do I find out what versions/packages are in the builders?

On Aug 28, 2008, at 4:26 PM, Richard W.M. Jones wrote:

I have now built collectd in the EL-5 branch.  A few other fixes were
needed too.

Rich.

Ah, great.

Are you considering EL-4 as well?
We've build it locally without the libvirt plugin. The only thing I had to change was the BR on libpcap-devel. That one's libpcap on Rhel4.

Regards,

Ruben