Re: RHEL 5.3 and rpmdevtools

I can raise an issue in IT, but not sure where that will go (I'm
bcc'ing my TAM and cc'ing John Poelstra on this so maybe they can give
me some guidance). This late in the 5.3 game, not sure what can change
at this point (or if this has already changed).

Agreed that we need something more general than this specific instance
though, and something that works for the community - not just those
that happen to be large RH customers. We need some sort of visibility
as to what's coming in the next point release prior to the public
beta, and some sort of input as to those changes in what might be
incompatible to EPEL (even internally running repoclosure against new
RHEL+EPEL would work IMHO)

Enough ranting for tonight :)