SOAPpy and ZSI

I noticed that SOAPpy is in the EPEL repository.  According to the
pywebsvcs web page:

SOAPpy

        A second web services toolkit which is getting functionally
integrated into the ZSI toolkit. In the future, the Python Web
Services Project will only support one merged web services
toolkit, under the ZSI name.

I don't think SOAPpy is being maintained any longer.  It should be
replaced with ZSI.  This should apply to Fedora as well.

Stan Klein