Re: livecd-tools, mayflower and revisor

Rahul Sundaram wrote:
Jeroen van Meeuwen wrote:
Hi there,

Revisor 2.0.5-16.el5 shipped it's own mayflower package from what was in livecd-tools as livecd-tools was not in EPEL and the upstream maintainers did not feel like maintaining it in EPEL either. Now that Rahul has submitted livecd-tools to EPEL, Revisor has a new build without any mayflower and some bugfixes.

Good to hear. Would you like to co-maintain livecd-tools with me?

Yes should I put in the CVS request on BZ or something?

Kind regards,

Jeroen van Meeuwen
-kanarip