[OT?] removing plague jobs...

A question that may be off topic for the list...

I have a mock/plague build system I'm just configuring and I wonder how
can I get rid of old builds? (ie: erase all related files and clean up
the database). Should be simple[*] but as far as I can tell there are no
tools for that. I must be missing something obvious...

-- Fernando

[*] something like "plague-remove <jobid>"