Re: [OT?] removing plague jobs...

On Feb 8, 2008, at 4:39 PM, Fernando Lopez-Lezcano wrote:

A question that may be off topic for the list...

I have a mock/plague build system I'm just configuring and I wonder how
can I get rid of old builds? (ie: erase all related files and clean up
the database). Should be simple[*] but as far as I can tell there are no
tools for that. I must be missing something obvious...

-- Fernando

[*] something like "plague-remove <jobid>"

Please try asking about this on the buildsys list: