Request for Further Introductions and get-to-know (RFIG?)

Hi Xavier,

At the last EPEL meeting, we went over a request for joining the
Steering committee. We did not have any 'rejections' but not enough
knowing enough to say one way or another. I have looked over your
Fedora web page, and it is definitely shows you have been a great
asset to fedora in general:

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/XavierLamien

You maintain several packages, and have been helpful in allowing our
other Xavier to get rt3 into the system. You are also a great asset in
the French community with translations. Could you talk a bit more
about yourself and what you would like to accomplish with EPEL in the
next year?

Thankyou
Stephen