Revisor built in EL-5

Hi All,

I'm glad to be able to tell you Revisor has been successfully built in the EL-5 branch ;-)

Results are now at http://buildsys.fedoraproject.org/plague-results/fedora-5-epel/revisor/2.0.5-15.el5/

and should hit epel-testing soon. As I'm not exactly sure when the package hits epel-testing or when it is removed from the above URL, feel free to use http://www.kanarip.com/custom/el5/ but keep in mind that has other versions of Revisor, and other packages as well.

Looking forward to your bug reports and comments ;-)

Kind regards,

Jeroen van Meeuwen