Updates from knurd (was: Re: Topics for tomorrows (20080116) EPEL SIG meeting)

Thorsten Leemhuis fedora at leemhuis.info
Tue Jan 15 18:07:30 UTC 2008

On 15.01.2008 19:01, Thorsten Leemhuis wrote:

> /topic EPEL SIG Meeting | next testing -> stable move | knurd |
> http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/EPEL/Tasks/NextTestingStableMove

Working on the next move for EPEL4 right now.

> /topic EPEL SIG Meeting | EL-updates to the buildsys | mmcgrath |
> http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/EPEL/Tasks/Misc

from
https://hosted.fedoraproject.org/fedora-infrastructure/ticket/327

"rhel4 i386 and x86_64 are synced down and will resync every day. ppc is
going to be, umm, suffering until I figure out how to make the systemid
work. I'll play some more and see what I can do."

mmcgrath, current status?

> /topic EPEL SIG Meeting | KojiAndBodhiForEpel | mmcgrath |
> http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/EPEL/Tasks/KojiAndBodhiForEpel

Some movements in
https://hosted.fedoraproject.org/projects/koji/ticket/49

> /topic EPEL SIG Meeting | permission to use spec files in other projects
> | http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/EPEL/Tasks/Misc

Does anybody still care? Seems the Board either do not understand what
we/I'm up to or they ignore it.

> /topic EPEL SIG Meeting | broken dep reports go to the list |
> http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/EPEL/Tasks/Misc

Some work from mschwendt; who is in charge for the current dep checker
script? Does it sill work? Should we switch to the one from mschwendt
(the old one from Extras)?

> /topic EPEL SIG Meeting | Free discussion around EPEL

 * Anybody willing to file bugs for the remaining broken deps (the
report got send to the lis a few days ago)?

 * FUDCon report anyone? Or wasn't EPEL discussed there?

Cu
knurd