Re: Zenoss Core

So if we don't ship our own python but instead rely on the compat- python24 module we could be accepted to EPEL?

Will EPEL be included in /etc/yum.repos.d in future Fedora releases?

If compat-python24 is promoted into Fedora proper would that then mean we would be a candidate for inclusion in Fedora proper?

Is there any likelihood that compat-python24 will be promoted into Fedora proper?

Sorry for all the questions... Just trying to better understand all the different groups, projects, and policies. :)

Thank you all for your help so far in understanding the environment.

-c