Re: help needed - pam_mysql/x86_64

Manuel Wolfshant wrote:
[...]I am not sure if this is the reason of the failure, but looking at the logs I have noticed that - on this architecture only - after the %configure stage I get (quote from config.h)
     /* Define to 1 if OpenSSL library is installed */
    /* #undef HAVE_OPENSSL */
while the other builds lead to:
    /* Define to 1 if OpenSSL library is installed */
    /* #undef HAVE_OPENSSL */
Scratch the above, I am already too tired. Success builds have
/* Define to 1 if OpenSSL library is installed */
#define HAVE_OPENSSL 1

   Manuel